REVIEWING RULES IN "FORUM SCIENTIAE OECONOMIA"
The review of scientific papers published in "Forum Scientiae Oeconomia" is based on recommendations resulting from the publication of the Ministry of Science and High Education: Best Practices in the procedures of reviewing in science, Warsaw 2011.
1. All papers submitted for publishing in the "Forum Scientiae Oeconomia" are to be evaluated in the process of review.
2. The review of scientific papers is undertaken by people competent in a particular field or discipline (including foreign reviewers) who do not have a business or close personal relationship and conflict of interest with the authors.
3. All reviews are confidential and anonymous in accordance with the standards of double-blind review.
4. Review should be prepared according to the Template (download Review Template).
5. Approval for publication depends on positive recommendations of reviewers.
6. If the reviewers suggest any amendments, the author should consider them.
7. The list of reviewers is published on the journal web page at the end of the year.
8.The proccess of review consists of the following steps:
a. formal assessment carried out by the editor or the secretary of the Editorial Team. If the text does not meet the basic requirements of linguistic correctness and was not drafted in accordance with the editorial requirements - the author is informed.
b. scientific reviews by the two independent reviewers. The author will be informed of the outcome with a clear conclusion as to whether the article is accepted, rejected or minor/major revision is requested.