Theme editor: Jozsef Popp
1. Judit Oláh, József Popp, Domicián Máté, Yusmar Ardhi Hidayat
2. Noriyuki Shikata, Satoshi Goto, Kiminori Gemba
3. Madalin Darie, Ovidiu Mocanu, Carmen Gasparotti, George Cristian Schin
4. Ivan Valdovinos-Hernandez, Mike Szymanski, Karina Grabowska
5. Jose Joy Thoppan, Vijay Victor, Robert Jeyakumar Nathan, Maria Fekete-Farkas
6. Sree Lekshmi Sreekumaran Nair, John Aston, Eugene Kozlovski
7. Erika Župerkienė, Julius Paulikas, Lilita Abele
Forum Scientiae Oeconomia (ISSN 2300-5947) - economic papers, with special attention to management sciences are published in English language. However original articles which inform management research and practice from outside the discipline - such as from psychology, education, sociology, research design - will also be considered.
The international character of the journal is confirmed both by the multinational membership of the Scientific Committee and authors from foreign scientific centers. A high level of content is ensured by the fact that all articles are subject to a double-blind review process by people who are recognized authorities in the given fields of science. Editors of "Forum Scientiae Oeconomia" strive to ensure that the authors of submitted texts receive information about their acceptance or non-acceptance within one month from the date of receipt.
Forum Scientiae Oeconomia is published under a Creative Commons BY-SA license.
Based on the decision of Ministry of Science and Higher Education, publications in "Forum Scientiae Oeconomia" receive 7 points acc. to the academic rating system.